I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER, EVER GIVE UP AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING, EVEN WHEN THERE'S ONLY SLIGHTEST CHANCE.
Zulakhmarl slash Harry, I miss you dearly.
I remember the first time you came in class and told us the big news and had us all stunned and stoned, yet it doesn't matter and we still made you part of us.
I remember the first time you opened up to us and stick to us from that moment and we were glued together since then. A whole gang of us. One big happy family.
I remember how you and I and were the chocolate squiggles freak and us whole gang always rush to E-point and get a quick snack in between classes.
I remember how I text and call you almost every morning so that you won't come class late as of the usuals. And when you did, came late or skipped class, I'd nagged you for being such a sleepyhead and then we'd end up laughing instead of me being mad.
I remember how we used to text each other randomly and chit chatted about life outside campus. You and your little lego, me and my so-called-imagination cotton candy I have yet found. And not forgetting, your loyal not-so-secret-secret-admirer back in those days.
I remember the first time you taught me how to use photo shop and how you showed me your massive little trick using the colorful condom picture as your teaching material.
I remember how you used to sit at the back in class and me in front and we were msn-ing in the lab while Puan Nurul was out front teaching AIS130, making stupid jokes and funny remarks and always got me into a smiling mode in class.
I remember that Shin Chan roti keju ring tone of yours that got us all in the roti keju mode for a few months. And also that wacky song you gave me and I have liked it since then.
I remember how we were so sad and devastated when we came to know that you won't be in the same class anymore the semester after.
I remember how we haven't been as close as we used to be since then. No more squiggles feast, no more morning wake up calls, no more random life catching up chit chats, no more stupid jokes that crack me up each and every single time, no more texting in class.
I remember even though so, we still hang out once in awhile. Catch up a little. Though only for a short while, it was more than enough.
I remember every little thing, Harry. I remember.
I remember the first time you opened up to us and stick to us from that moment and we were glued together since then. A whole gang of us. One big happy family.
I remember how you and I and were the chocolate squiggles freak and us whole gang always rush to E-point and get a quick snack in between classes.
I remember how I text and call you almost every morning so that you won't come class late as of the usuals. And when you did, came late or skipped class, I'd nagged you for being such a sleepyhead and then we'd end up laughing instead of me being mad.
I remember how we used to text each other randomly and chit chatted about life outside campus. You and your little lego, me and my so-called-imagination cotton candy I have yet found. And not forgetting, your loyal not-so-secret-secret-admirer back in those days.
I remember the first time you taught me how to use photo shop and how you showed me your massive little trick using the colorful condom picture as your teaching material.
I remember how you used to sit at the back in class and me in front and we were msn-ing in the lab while Puan Nurul was out front teaching AIS130, making stupid jokes and funny remarks and always got me into a smiling mode in class.
I remember that Shin Chan roti keju ring tone of yours that got us all in the roti keju mode for a few months. And also that wacky song you gave me and I have liked it since then.
I remember how we were so sad and devastated when we came to know that you won't be in the same class anymore the semester after.
I remember how we haven't been as close as we used to be since then. No more squiggles feast, no more morning wake up calls, no more random life catching up chit chats, no more stupid jokes that crack me up each and every single time, no more texting in class.
I remember even though so, we still hang out once in awhile. Catch up a little. Though only for a short while, it was more than enough.
I remember every little thing, Harry. I remember.
me toooo. :( *aceh tetibe*.
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteoh ery.rindu smue org looo!
ReplyDeletex sbr nk jmpe!!
:(( dia tgh brubat gile2 rite now.
ReplyDelete