Hello, I am here to convince thou that I do not revolve around rap music. I have long ago retired. Thank you come again. And by the way, no, i am not a whimsical sap.

I am amazed by people who can pour out their feelings in a piece of paper (or type them out) with a certain degree that their words trick you into thinking that their thoughts are somewhat important to mankind. The thing is, they always seem to find just the right words. You end up understanding their feelings with the slightest of efforts. And then, that person's misery starts to rub off on you. In the end, you try to find words to get rid of your thoughts (which weren't even yours in the first place) and end up with nothing more than mere kindergarten words like 'sad, sorrow, anger, etc etc'.
Im beginning to hate emotionally-driven rants on net.
I am amazed by people who can pour out their feelings in a piece of paper (or type them out) with a certain degree that their words trick you into thinking that their thoughts are somewhat important to mankind. The thing is, they always seem to find just the right words. You end up understanding their feelings with the slightest of efforts. And then, that person's misery starts to rub off on you. In the end, you try to find words to get rid of your thoughts (which weren't even yours in the first place) and end up with nothing more than mere kindergarten words like 'sad, sorrow, anger, etc etc'.
Im beginning to hate emotionally-driven rants on net.
KINDERGARTEN PON BOLEYH. :P for me.
ReplyDeleteahahaha
ReplyDeletei pun kindergarten jugak :p