Friday, December 19, 2008

skeleton song.

Loud cough!
I am on the alphabetical tabs with a loud smile, mouthing Thank Yous to God, (and me) and..other non-idiot idiots. My Thursday scored a respectable (cough) 10th out of 10 femme rejoining session yesterday. Phew. Goddamnit. Who knows what would happen if I wait any longer to rejoin with dearest beloved. Fun was had. This is going to be a long post I warn you.
What kicked arse on Thursday the 18th : Took the train and met up with femmes in KLCC at 12.30pm. Lesbian partner (read : Ili) and I were the first two to arrive and bought tickets for 6 for the first movie entitled Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Slopped on to Chilli's with Hany later on and nicked some mash potatos for 6, met up with Ann, Dee and Far, stuffed mash potatos in respective handbags, put on an innocent face, and next thing we knew, everyone is sitting happily in their own plush seats enjoying the huge screen along side with awesome companions while munching on mash potatos and laughing ass off over hilarious slash uber cute doggy dog scenes. Moving on, movie ended and satisfaction mixed with hunger were plastered all over femmes, headed to Chilli's for lunch at 3pm. However, everyone was pretty full with mash potatos happily swimming inside own tummies. Meals were shared later on.
And I, was on a mission to rush to Wisma MCA for Visa collecting session. Managed to kidnap lad A and made him my bodyguard. (KL is dangerous you see, and I'm a girl. Gah. Alrite alrite. I admit. I needed a company.) To my dismay, I was asked to come again tomorrow and was told that I miscommunicated with the people from the embassy. Anger was tossed aside. Mind was forced to be sorted. Rushed back to KLCC and meet up with the rest. Hanged out for awhile, camwhored as of the usuals, said goodbye to lad A and later on went for our second movie, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Oh boy. It was a really good movie. Especially the accent. (You know how I am like with THE accent.) I'd give an 11th out of 10! Aaron Johnson who played Robbie was a hunk to drool for. Us lasses went goo-goo-gaa-gaa-ing everytime he appeared. And we were like 'I nak dia. U amek Edward. Ehh. Die I punye la. U da ade Edward. I nampak die dulu la!' yada yada. You get the picture. But no hair pulling scenes were involved, but there are some serious sleeves pulling and arm pinching though. We love each other too much for extreme actions. And I, with this, officially announcing that I, have fallen in love with him. God, please grant me a map with Aaron on it. *fingers crossed* Okay okay. Enough with the mushy-ness.
Second movie ended. Plates of laughters were consumed. Waited for Azra to come by for a quick hugs and kisses exchanging session. She was unable to join us due to some unidentified business. However, we were glad to see you though it was a very brief meeting. Farewell was an excursion and saddening. Eventhough we will most likely be seeing each other again Friday night. I took a ride home with lad S whom offered for rides since he was kind enough to send me home safely.
All in all, fun was had. Rejoining session was a blast. And I even manage to catch up with lad A n lad S. I should stop mouthing Thank Yous now. And start mouthing for cues to mind boggling issues from god. If you know what I mean.
Have a good weekend lads and lasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment