Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chemicals collide.

And when naked honesty thrushes into your body, comes a moment when you can't feel a thing. Too numb for words. Hesitating for a move, and your eyes intensify. I felt like a horse, coming from a bad breed-- but between the bad and the good, only the latter needs to be embraced, no?
Spent the day at Mid with lad A. Promised Twilight trip was then horrendously canceled due to insufficient seats available. It was then switched to Wild Child instead. I'm sorry that you have to miss watching it and have to watch the other one twice. Anyhow, I owe you. And also, I think Emma Robert is a little bit too skinny. Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanssen I can accept though. *cough* Nothing fixes my tangled hear palpitations than a good old GSC mash potatoes (yes, I had TWO of them) and a good chick flick along side with good company. (Did I tell you how much I love being in cinemas?)
Movie ended, paroled the whole mall for a whole 10 minutes while deciding on whether or not my tummy is capable of handling more carbs and proteins aside from the mash potatoes and a whole bottle of H2O. (And oh, bumped into Ihsan, Fiqa, Nadd and Ayyman while parading. And even managed to check out that cute lad working in Topshop. Can you say woot woot?) Results, we went to BK. 5.30pm sharp, trip ended and I headed home before having the possibility of getting squashed by seas of human who don't wear deodorant in public transport.
Back home, routines as of the usuals. Only today, with an extra chocolate cake. Queen's home made. Uhm-umph. Tomorrow? Still undecided. Mates and good foods? Or lappy and good books? Ah. Me and my geeky tendecies.

Ps, those mash potatoes made me miss you more. Darn potatoes!


***

And oh, I received a text.
Align Center
Adlynn! I pass! ;)
Sender : Azwan Adam
Received : 23:07:48
22-12-2008

Oh boy. You're flying soon. And I wouldn't be able to see you. This is sad. Be safe and take care dear lad! No no hunting blue eyed girl over there. Go be a geek! :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear....someone flying...oops both flying..end up my little girl going go haywire when she comes back in March...cos the tall guy going off for long and is hard to catch hold on....yup...never trust anyone even your own flash and blood family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your life in St Louis....be happy and don't forget to talk to God. Only the ONE whom you can rely on.....You felt so far yet so near, and you felt so near but yet so far....Life is "confucious"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyaaa
    amoi yaaa
    ape u bebel nieeee
    my life is fineee
    even without the tall guy
    haha
    kumbang bukan seekor :p

    ReplyDelete