Monday, August 10, 2009

Water Curses.

August dawning in-- a bit of awkward pauses, missteps, kick-arse things, and euphoria thrown in. As of late, I am drowning self in between post-its and impeccable daily routine which I highly adore. Awaiting for closet detox and miracles to self-perform. It is forming an arthropod habitat. Sad, sad things.
Jackshit aside, here's some things in Roman numerics: (i) Rows and rows of quizzes and tests have obiediently taken own places now and I am kicking self into a form of robotic education slave. (ii) Expecting a mega something something to happen during the weekend along side with elements of norm teenage cliche. Sweet! (iii) Dating , not dating , dating , not dating , tired. Sad impression commence. Anyhow, girl can live with or without both. Girl's getting self busy and squeezing out the space for both. Move along now. (iv) Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous. (v) Assembling meals for nutritional purposes, sigh. Highlighting the word 'as if' and re-highlighting the word 'skimmed'. All I gauge down has been shippin' itself to the trunk. Unappreciated, God, unappreciated. Elsewhere, it's all dandy.

4am already? Bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment