Vulnerable is a strong word. I choose independent.
It sucks when things don't go your way. But look up sunshine, your day will come. Yes, keep telling self that, uh-huh. I refuse to come to my senses that takes me to the road of a sad-o-masochist. Na-a-a. Don't you drag me down, you a**. Don't you go pulling hairs and running around mad while screaming. Behave.
It's sad when I go batshit hormonal. I get these prophecies from Up Above, further confusing all the ever- confusing matters. Unappreciated. Word. Cough. Irrelevant. I need to ponder on the timeline and go get busy. Perhaps, I shall remain intrigued over walls of Accounting Bibles and the rest that falls along the line.
For the weekend. I'm content. Thank you Lord. Back in Malacca in a few hours. Back and forth routine during the weekends has been firmly established in the Book of Life of Adlynn. Guilt-free as I shall be, I shall not now. Take a dig with the papers and pen or, care for a round of caffeine?
And oh, I need to go see Santa. Bye now.
It sucks when things don't go your way. But look up sunshine, your day will come. Yes, keep telling self that, uh-huh. I refuse to come to my senses that takes me to the road of a sad-o-masochist. Na-a-a. Don't you drag me down, you a**. Don't you go pulling hairs and running around mad while screaming. Behave.
It's sad when I go batshit hormonal. I get these prophecies from Up Above, further confusing all the ever- confusing matters. Unappreciated. Word. Cough. Irrelevant. I need to ponder on the timeline and go get busy. Perhaps, I shall remain intrigued over walls of Accounting Bibles and the rest that falls along the line.
For the weekend. I'm content. Thank you Lord. Back in Malacca in a few hours. Back and forth routine during the weekends has been firmly established in the Book of Life of Adlynn. Guilt-free as I shall be, I shall not now. Take a dig with the papers and pen or, care for a round of caffeine?
And oh, I need to go see Santa. Bye now.
mana ada santa, tak wujud ;p
ReplyDeleteohey, me n najwa used to go back home every weekend while we were in matriculation coll.. and she can still do dat..
ReplyDeletejust imagine me doing dat now.. i'll have new hobby to look fwd to... collecting flght tickets n passports.