If I have yet to come down to my senses to set my priority straight then I don't know what else is there to attain to. Oh, this time, proudly, I did not left me workloads unattained. (Insert loud applause and standing ovation if you please). Je ne sais pas, mianhae. Multilingual. I loike. Bliss bliss bliss. Quality time was solely spent with dearest King and Queen and two brats. Le Queen even got myself a new gadget as an early birthday present (very early indeed) and as a reward for my education achievement, cough. Thanks mother. Will be busting ass more for these last two semesters. You can count on me!
Besides immersing self in ze Taxation and Management Accounting bibles, random things, eat-outs, faggish slash girly conversations and eternal love hate affair took place. The chances of me delivering groundbreaking news equals the inferior amount of Borjan luvvahs. Sad ain't it?
*hugs kiss squeeze bears loves hugs loves kiss squeeze*...sounds funny
ReplyDelete