Ugh, not gone. It's the long-lost loved cycle: coffee grounds at midnight, Accounting bibles, calculators, highlighters, Post-its, random moments of self-decapitation contemplations.. 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, 5 weeks to kill. BRING IT ON.
I am surviving on little perks-- chewing gum at 4pm (thanks!). The good, the bad, the fug.. drinkin' it all in. First off, week one has been pretty live-able. Has spent and will spend days here by turning self into a super major huge nerd day by day. Sitting at the front row in class, not talking in class, not texting in class, not making jokes in class, frolicking with em bibles right after class finishes, that nerdier than nerd nerd, is-so-not-me. Fret not, I reckon there is still me deep underneath. Dig hard people. But miraculously I survived through the eerie atrocious premise in Terengganu which resembles an old abandoned chalet with streaks of mini beach mosquito (that's what they call it apparently?), along side with the difficulties of finding good food (I'm going skinny, no choice, no doubt) and to transport self around places that chills the mind off stuffs. Recovered after hours of indulging self with movies that bring self into a tiny scent of home. And, the broadband renting which connects self with the e-world (Kindly insert praises to god).
One week down, 4 more to go. Hang in there mate!
Side note : (i) Mother, good food, good friends, good places, I terribly miss! (ii) Perhentian oi. Tak kire oi. Make it happen oi.
I am surviving on little perks-- chewing gum at 4pm (thanks!). The good, the bad, the fug.. drinkin' it all in. First off, week one has been pretty live-able. Has spent and will spend days here by turning self into a super major huge nerd day by day. Sitting at the front row in class, not talking in class, not texting in class, not making jokes in class, frolicking with em bibles right after class finishes, that nerdier than nerd nerd, is-so-not-me. Fret not, I reckon there is still me deep underneath. Dig hard people. But miraculously I survived through the eerie atrocious premise in Terengganu which resembles an old abandoned chalet with streaks of mini beach mosquito (that's what they call it apparently?), along side with the difficulties of finding good food (I'm going skinny, no choice, no doubt) and to transport self around places that chills the mind off stuffs. Recovered after hours of indulging self with movies that bring self into a tiny scent of home. And, the broadband renting which connects self with the e-world (Kindly insert praises to god).
One week down, 4 more to go. Hang in there mate!
Side note : (i) Mother, good food, good friends, good places, I terribly miss! (ii) Perhentian oi. Tak kire oi. Make it happen oi.
u buat short course ke dear?
ReplyDeleteyupyup :)
ReplyDeleteoouh..
ReplyDeletegud luck gud luck!
hahahahahahahaha :D go nerd kepade nerd nerd!
ReplyDeletengok..
ReplyDeletenik ajak g bandung..
jum nk??tiket quite affordable..
below 500 myb..jum2!!!
nex cti pjg maw??
heee...
thanks ayong :)
ReplyDeleteili bebeh, cepat cepat dtg slamatkan i weyh
hahahah
pijah, awal lagi la nk decide
sounds tempting though :p
haha..ciannye mak cik nieh..
ReplyDeleteu better be thankful u're not sent here for the whole 5 torturing years..muhahaha
hahahahaha
ReplyDelete5 years?
hella no weyh!
and hell yeah im thankful :)