It's amazing how my brain is starting to warm up to itself as of this moment. It's as if it knows it has to be routed for good starting from now. A lot of thinking have been done. As to how I pictured my life to be, what do I have to do to put self in the picture, which leads to arranging my priorities in a whole symmetrical synchronized level. But still, it doesn't stop this lithe from engaging in harmless wishful thinking.
The question in life is not whether you get knocked down or not. You will. The question is, are you ready to get back up, and fight for what you believe. Uh-huh. Deep in'it? I portray this life as mine. I take the power to choose what I want to do and do it well. I take the power to love what I want in life and love it honestly. I take the power to walk in the forest and be part of a nature. I take the power to control my own life. No one else can do that for me. I take the power to make my life happy. It is I. Not you, or you, or you.
EVERY PASSING MINUTE IS A CHANCE TO TURN IT ALL AROUND. World, watch out, I'm coming.
The question in life is not whether you get knocked down or not. You will. The question is, are you ready to get back up, and fight for what you believe. Uh-huh. Deep in'it? I portray this life as mine. I take the power to choose what I want to do and do it well. I take the power to love what I want in life and love it honestly. I take the power to walk in the forest and be part of a nature. I take the power to control my own life. No one else can do that for me. I take the power to make my life happy. It is I. Not you, or you, or you.
EVERY PASSING MINUTE IS A CHANCE TO TURN IT ALL AROUND. World, watch out, I'm coming.
wassup wif the pic? haha
ReplyDeleteApe symbolize u?
got that right girl! the power is yours, you have the power to choose..
ReplyDeleteit's your brain, it's your pulse and it's your efectors...
but sometimes hearts can be mould and touched by something or someone thus...lalala
haha
ReplyDeletewell, i guess sometimes the power goes out of hand huh? ;)