I wish to employ magical thinking. Hmm.
Full fledged homme-love. Amused, enthralled. Intersession has been successfully nailed, future study plan has been neatly secured. 16th May and I'm off to Terengganu for good. Nah, wait, not for that type of good obviously. For good as in good that I am finally frolicking with dearest Accounting Bibles again. What's in for semester 5? Single handedly juggling 7 subjects that is. Righteous.
Splash urges : (i) I am in dire need to adopt a cute non-grotesque bag to eliminate the three years old hanging on a thread black bag of mine. Bijou, where art thou? (ii) New hairdo in consideration. Lass reckons her current hairstyle is getting old. Geez.
Ps, mediocrity rule. Haven't you heard?
Full fledged homme-love. Amused, enthralled. Intersession has been successfully nailed, future study plan has been neatly secured. 16th May and I'm off to Terengganu for good. Nah, wait, not for that type of good obviously. For good as in good that I am finally frolicking with dearest Accounting Bibles again. What's in for semester 5? Single handedly juggling 7 subjects that is. Righteous.
AIS 280
BEL 312
ECO 211
MKT 243
TAX 320
LAW 346
MAF 320
I am so transforming self into a scantily clad lithe underneath thick glasses with piles of study bibles wherever I go. It seems like a scene involving a lot of fatiqueness at first. Demure chaos after a little two. But I believe magic will work its way around subsequently, or if not haphazardly? Heh.BEL 312
ECO 211
MKT 243
TAX 320
LAW 346
MAF 320
Splash urges : (i) I am in dire need to adopt a cute non-grotesque bag to eliminate the three years old hanging on a thread black bag of mine. Bijou, where art thou? (ii) New hairdo in consideration. Lass reckons her current hairstyle is getting old. Geez.
Ps, mediocrity rule. Haven't you heard?
for good la add...=p
ReplyDeletegud luck in ganu!!
na na na na na GANU kito!!
hahaha...
haha
ReplyDeletengok yaya :p