He buzzes like a fridge, he's like a detuned radio.
He was like a beam of light or a star so bright from afar that blinded me right in the moment of the glimpse that I've caught unexpectedly, almost like a pretense but something so close to perfection. I'm lusting bashfully in my own shadow, in an empty corner, though I know I cannot get that far. This doesn't seem to make any sense at all. Only that I liked it a hell lot.
And so, she wonders.
Wonder girl, do you know what you're thinking?
He was like a beam of light or a star so bright from afar that blinded me right in the moment of the glimpse that I've caught unexpectedly, almost like a pretense but something so close to perfection. I'm lusting bashfully in my own shadow, in an empty corner, though I know I cannot get that far. This doesn't seem to make any sense at all. Only that I liked it a hell lot.
And so, she wonders.
Wonder girl, do you know what you're thinking?
huh?what you're thinking?
ReplyDeletei wonder who is the 'he'..:)
ReplyDeleteyeah?who?
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeletethat, is for me to keep and for you to find out :p
aiyo.hahaaa.those chinese words(message) pun i xpaham lagi sampai skrang..ahaha
ReplyDelete