Tuesday, September 9, 2008

edith piaf.

Imperishable illustrations : (i) fast breaking with plenty seafood consumption at Pantai Putri with fellow classmates of DMC3C and darling femmes in the weekend. (pictures, later) (ii) Short interlude of femme gathering with the new episode of Gossip Girl Season 2. Hormones, anxiety, ecstatic, electrified, content. Love engulfing session. What’s not to love? Especially with sexy Chuck Bass turning appealingly sweet and innocent, sweet Dan Humphrey turns playboy and body to drool for Nate Archibald turns naughty (naughtier?). (iii) predicting weekend full of cramming session. slight Zero chances of going back home as forecast were made of talking to the lappy 24/7 and hence disregarding le tempting le books. No. I cant. I refuse. Veto. Finals are in a few weeks more and straighten up, I need. Severe, indeed. But! No worries. Calm shall be restored. As much as I need to slave self, entertainment shan’t be departed too.

however, contemplating session ended with home 1, lendu nil. *coughs. which means, going back home baby! (after ili changed her mind. heh.)
Smile smile lads and lasses!

3 WORDS, 8 LETTERS. xoxo

4 comments: