excuse the lack of official posts-- I couldn't be arsed. september's intermission have me on the hibernation race, vacuous evenings (and the after sahur hour as well) facing rectangular of another world of texts and scripts and numbers accompanied by calculator! and wiping off excess drool over Dan Humphrey and Lucas baby. classes don't reek-- occasional femme-clad circles a pleasant, I am catching up on le workload pile. plans to frolic have been placed in le calendar and I am quite extra-exuberant without engulfing food materials. no, no-- no cheating. duties are done as of late. I am quite the traditional lass, hence I don't.. skip. Yes. I don't. I am half a saint. almost there. moreover, i seem to have misplaced my appetite somewhere and i couldnt find it. have been skipping rice for a number of times. (no, im not on diet. i strictly prohibit nutritional regime cut downs.)
updates as of late : (i) i am in the current state of siege mentality! warning, new foe found! curses over god damn
4 more days till eid leave. but the mood is still isnt here. help me find em pretty please?
p/s : i need a cunning unscrupulous machiavellian escapism! pronto baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment