Third week and I'm doing great. Except for several mushy moments of missing people back home. Moving on, school's off today. (Darn! No sitting next to Mr Blue Eyed guy today). Atrocious snow storm apparently kept us all nowhere near school compound. But teenagers rebel and do the opposites. Expecting sledding in for view soon! Hurray.
What's in store for this week, Monday : Chinese New Year! A little lion dance performance in school along side with not-so-chinese Chinese free food. Classes as of the usual. Tuesday : Day off! Snow storm and atrociously cold weather equals to day off. (insert yippee slash banana dance). And I, end up in the tech lab updating blog, catching up with le lads and lasses and doing assignments. *cough* Wednesday, Thursday : Classes as of the usual. Thursday night, dinner at P.F.Chang. Friday : Art Museum crashing. Saturday : Brewery trip. Budweiser in the making baby! Sunday : Lunch at Delis's and evening Superbowl Party at UMSL (University of Missouri, St Louis). Cue : Blue eyed testosterone rants.
Workloads summoning! Shalom!
And oh, I know you knew too.
What's in store for this week, Monday : Chinese New Year! A little lion dance performance in school along side with not-so-chinese Chinese free food. Classes as of the usual. Tuesday : Day off! Snow storm and atrociously cold weather equals to day off. (insert yippee slash banana dance). And I, end up in the tech lab updating blog, catching up with le lads and lasses and doing assignments. *cough* Wednesday, Thursday : Classes as of the usual. Thursday night, dinner at P.F.Chang. Friday : Art Museum crashing. Saturday : Brewery trip. Budweiser in the making baby! Sunday : Lunch at Delis's and evening Superbowl Party at UMSL (University of Missouri, St Louis). Cue : Blue eyed testosterone rants.
Workloads summoning! Shalom!
And oh, I know you knew too.
hahaha. OMG Budweiser! teringat katak katak iklan Budweiser.. hahahaha :D
ReplyDelete