Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh, Damn.

Irked and kicking. It is dawning upon me that everything is going to be alright. Boy, was I proven wrong. Improper sad face inclusive.

Its so weird ur not here rite now :(
Sender :
MyDearAnn
Text Received :
22:37:56
04-01-09

Eit. I baru lepas lalu Tun Kudu and teringat kat you kejap.
Sender :
DearestAmar
Text Received :
22:09:46
04-01-09

Omg babeeeee. Everything's so different without you! :( Wani and I miss you a lottttt!
Sender :
MyDearMia
Comment Received :
20:24pm
Jan 2, 2009

This is pathetically sad. 7 is the number. 7 more days and I'd be off to the States. By now, I am supposedly be placed in my room in Malacca, busting ass off over new semester's workloads or frolicking with them books for tomorrow's lessons or hanging out with girlfriends cracking each other up with own unique cuckooness as of the usual, or watching One Tree Hill slash Gossip Girl while stuffing self with instant noodles.
However, I am at home. Slightly depressed and anxious. Mind is in deep need to be sorted properly with full care. Registering an unfathomable form of pain. Ouch.
Girlfriends and boyfriends, classmates, roomates, ballers, workloads, room, bed, study table, cafe, dining, Ayam Sambal, Apple Plus, Telur Bungkus, Vanilla Blended, Char Kuey Teow, Cendawan Goreng, LENDU, I MISS YOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment