Wednesday, November 5, 2008

attention-whore.


dear ANBREEN and ILI everyone,

Changes.
We see it coming, and we fear it.
For what is worth, is what we are afraid to accept.
Afraid of becoming who you are meant to be. Afraid of being who you weren’t but you’re supposed to be. There might be a little of hesitancy as well. I don’t know. I can’t really tell.
Pathetic fallacy. I see the flowers weeping for the dead shepherd. Not having the ability to do anything but to witness and swallow the real truth with tears flowing down. Perhaps if I switch place this irony would least be lessened or diminished. One could not handle many great actions in a day at a time of course. But then again, chastisements are best serve cold. (I know, it’s supposed to be revenge, but I’d like a change for once)
But, it isn’t as if there weren’t any clarification to it. The mind sets it all. It isn’t whether or not you can do it. It is whether or not you want to do it. It is whether or not the acceptance of changes can be made. All the cravings for attention can wait and be pushed aside. Or it may be executed once and for all even better. Cause for all I know now, you have to be responsible for your acts. One wrong small step could lead to one big mistake with a bigger upshot. I know I am childish and stupid at times. HAVING A 13 YEAR OLD MIND WHEN IM 19. But my idiosyncrasy isn’t idiot savant. AND IVE NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF COMPETING AGAINST MY BESTFRIENDS NOR HAVE I EVER WANTED TO HURT PEOPLE I CARE AND LOVE. it just so happens that i didnt even realize. i shall grow up and think well now that im 19. Play exclusively, and you’d be one they say. thank you for everything though.
Every cloud has a silver lining. No more hazy dazy days for it is never worth a minute of misery being spent on a minute of happiness. Fingers crossed for them perplexities of mine. Hard luck huh.

2 comments:

  1. erm its actually attention to BOOBIES because it aint suppose to be pointed JUST to anbreen and ili btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest, i can only understand only parts of your post. yg laen i completely dont understand. sory to be so cruel and btw, y is it only me and ili? its from everybody.

    ReplyDelete