Saturday, July 4, 2009

Offbeat Elbow.

Uh, hi. Few more hours, and I'm back to Malacca baby.

Hmm. I shouldn't be here. The hour hand says "Sleep", but, my fake-caffeine-induced self renders the command insignificant. Ritual night traditions. Oh, I'm off the menstrual phase hence I figured the offbeat emotions no longer exists. (maybe?) Blank. Excited. Euphoric. Blank. Excited. Euphoric. Slitting wrists. Euphoric. Euphoric. Emo kids. Please, don't be offended by the wrist-slitting comment. Bad habit by the way. Not that I was in it though.
Whatever else, in surround : (i) Vague blueprints of pictures of me and my future in 2 years time. I see red double decker buses and signboard with 'Big Ben' written on it. Along side, partner in crime, Lass I. Chilling out like two coolest person on earth and in another picture, of Lass A coming to visit and us three hopping off for Europe backpacking trip. Hmm. A dream had is a dream to be true of. Haa? Right. Shake that off, put back the reality goggle and start kicking arse! (ii) I can't fathom how hard it is for me to be won over/impressed-- I don't do romance well. What I need is.. a sarcastic, cynical douche who dares to understand the beauty of my complextion. (iii) A geek is soon to be resurfaced in me. Egh. I need a doughnut! Deedo!

No comments:

Post a Comment