Friday, June 26, 2009

Advanced Scout.

So, here it is.

Good god. I am mother effin' ending this vexed feeling.
Hello. Long time. Feels like ages. Where shall I begin?
Let's see, bright side. Intersession is over. Finals were a so so. Efforts were sprayed. Outcomes are to wait. No more butt neck waist cram with hours of flaring self with the bibles and calculator every single day. No more late night sipping caffeine with favorite play list put on repeat to keep self awake till the sun rises. Not for long though. Routines are only be put on hold as new semester will begin soon. (insert whatsoever form of excitement). However, there are still stuffs on the list to be missed. Friends were made. Relationships were bond. High lows had been beautifully tainted. Memories, I shall carve and keep.
Anyway, vacation was a blast. Family and friends. Weird mix, yet simply lovable. Cotton Island was meant to be loved. Apart from the highly priced food. And the fact that I ditched a class, sitting for a test and a quiz a day right after the vacay ends. Yet all's good. Love's rejoined. Big time. It went like BOOM! WHACK! KABOOM! and KAPISH! Hard and memorable. I'm talking major. Em, en route.
Oh, I'm back home. Hello room, hello bed. Hello, hello, hello.

1 comment: