Twin questions
5 brand that you like the most-
- Forever 21
- Aeropostale
- Nike
- Adidas
- F.O.S.?
5brand that you dislike the most-
- Got no specific ones i guess
5 countries that you want to go
- England
- U.S
- Aussie
- New Zealand
- Italy
5 countries that you do not want to go
- Hot humid countries can? :p
5 item that you like the most
- Baby i-loo
- Baby Greenie (cam)
- Beloved books
- Cinemas
- Lappy dearie!
5 item that you dislike
- Pressures
- Tensions
- Stress
- The Hot Weather :p
- er,, ciggs?
5 people that you love the most
- Mama
- Girlfriends
- Boyfriends
- Papa
- Hero Tamil
5 people that you hate the most
- Egoists
- My annoying sister (no, i kid)
- People who thinks of no one but themselves
- People who say one thing but act like another thing
- People who do no good to other people
5 color that you like the most
- White
- Red
- Electric Blue
- Shocking Yellow
- Black
5 color that you dislike the most?
- Brown
- Orange
- whatever..
5 things that you dream the most
- Studying abroad
- Migrating abroad
- Marrying a Caucasian *cough*
- Travel to the whole world
- Have my own company and earn 6 digits pay baby! :D
5 things that you not dream at all
- All the sobers in the world.
5 of your positive character.
- I'm drug free
- I'm alcohol free
- I'm not easy but,
- I'm easy to blend in with
- I do hyper
5 of your negative character
- I'm an attention whore
- I'm unnecessarily competitive at times
- I blend in too easy at times
- I have the bad sister award
- I can't cook!
5 moments that you miss the most
- Track and Field good old days
- PLKN
- High School Days
- Sweet Childhood memories days
- St. Louis Daysssss!
-5 moments that you do not want to remember at all?
- I can tell you but I'll have to kill you then
5 positive characters of your best buddy
- Always there for me
- We blend in nice
- We go cuckoo together
- We have pretty a lot of things in common
- They knock my head and pull me in when I'm out of the track :)
5 negative characters of your best buddy
- Couldn't have said more negativity of myself than them
5 things that you happy to do the most (Of your entire life)
- Loving mum
- Bonding with dear girlfriends
- Scoring the score sheets :p
- Winning and collecting medals :p
- To be who I am today with all who mattered
5 things that you regret the most
- Disappointing mum with bad results
- Making wrong decisions over and over again
- Falling for the wrong ones
- Hurting friends without knowing (all's good now though :) )
- To let my guard down so easily
Single question
Favorite animal?
-Dogs, read : puppies!
Favorite quote?
- It's better to get a stiff neck from aiming too high than a hunch back from aiming too low baby :)
Favorite actor?
- Aaron Johnson cause he's hot, yeah, like that :p
Favorite actress?
- Jessica Alba (Egie, high five!)
Favorite things that you do when you are alone?
- Read, listen to beats
Favorite website?
- Blogspot baby!
Favorite moment
- Too many to list!
Favorite sport?
- Track and Field, Netball
Favorite vegetable?
- Astaga. What ever's in the salad? :p
Favorite comedies
- Friends, and all those nice ones in 711 :p
I TAG :
Hafizah Malik
Ain Farhana
Fairuz Rodzi
Wan Nur Farha
Farah Najwa
Hazirah Rusli
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thank u 4 tagging..i enjoy it vely mucho.
ReplyDeletead, u mite be sociable n a grown up ladee..yet ur still a mummy's daughter..hehe..same here..peace.
Hero Tamil? -_-"
ReplyDeletehaha.
hahaha
ReplyDeletefairuz, thanks for layaning me
lol
yes yes
mummy's daughters rule! :D
ain, tu metaphor je tu
hahaha :p
1,uina hero tamil? gilak lah! haha.
ReplyDelete2,HIGH FIVE!