Friday, March 13, 2009

Vanilla short.

Green, slimy things.
Okay, stop right here. Past few weeks has been busy with a capital B. Mid term tests, workloads, planned activities and so forth. It goes round and round never ends. Along side the wacko weather that goes like -4 degrees one day and 23 degrees the day after. Way to go weatherman! Tired to the bones, darnit. A short glance and wal-lah, unfriendly hello welcomes towards March 15th. Ritual monologues of things involving farewell, education and life revolved dis-merrily. Insert tears as well for better effects of slow motion heart capturing moments.
Lazyness overtook lithe in updating blog with pictures of the past weeks. Will most prolly execute it once I get back home. After all, it's only 3 days away from home. (home! yay + no!) I know, elements of confusion existed after being hardly kicked on the head by reality. Things to encounter : I.. am speechless. Righteous. Monotonous rants end right here! Allegedly! Heh.
Side note : i) I was claimed by a couple lads of me having a British accent! I are like. You is merry. *insert devilish laughter*. ii) To those of yous who excelled through SPM and STPM. Congratulations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment