Ugh, sap..
Sheer heartsploitation, I'm human. I'd love to veil over this sappy post with an ultra-ridic pictorial insert of a man sans clothes/man sans pants (because that's how I roll..)-- but I ain't gonna. The boombox is hella sick of extracting melancholic tunes, perhaps a feeble attempt on company-- old mixtapes reshuffled, old mixtapes burned.
Catastrophes slash calamity slash cataclysm versus goody woodies random facts being in States:
(i) My palms tend to be sweaty every time I write or type. Weather maybe?
(ii) I ate french fries almost everyday. (cue : fat, shit!)
(iii) I realized my metabolism has increased to a whole different higher level here. If you know what I mean. *cough*
(iv) The people here are so so so much more loving and polite and friendly. (Not all, but mostly though)
(v) You can get original Hannah Montana slash Camp Rock slash High School Musical stuffs in the supermarket.
(vi) They call it sodas instead of carbonated drink.
(vii) They don't have pipes in the toilet. Only toilet rolls. Heh.
(viii) They call tobasco as hot sauce. Although it's sour and not hot at all.
(ix) The people here are extremely dramatic most of the time. Especially when it comes to complementing. Polite policy prolly.
(x) They have a lot a lot of fast foods here sprinkled every 2km and McDonald's is so out. :p
(xi) You can see people carrying LV and Coach practically e-ve-ry-where.
(xii) Cables has up to 90 channels and it's like heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment