Snowy days were over. Lasted a week but that was enough I suppose. Cold. Yes I'm sick. But I'm fine I reckon. Fractionally appeased. In Roman Numbers it is! Week Four in St Louis is expected to be more work and less fun. Mercantile clads paraded in proud! However, thou shall not be unpleasant. Fun consumption is a must.
(i) Monday, Tuesday : School as usual. Workloads piling of as of the usual. Piles sparking riot I see. I need major retail therapy. Interpreting darn lines of American History ain't easy I tell you! Almost invited headache over for night stays along side with the cold. (ii) Wednesday : School as usual and a little movie trivia after school. School of Rock was on. Seen it a lot of times yet still see it like it's my first. Heh. Scantily clad merrily rocking selves. (iii) Thursday : Joy of the week as school for the week was over. Dinner in Margiano's. Stomach bloated as a result. I'm going fat. (hell no!) How 35 Dollars could do you damage eyh? (iv) Friday : Vietnamese for dinner and Chinese New Year Celebration Performance in Touhill Performing Art Centre in North Campus. (v) Saturday : Plans are still in process. Day off, a sure thing. (vi) Sunday : Lincoln's Birthday Celebration in Missouri History Museum and museum parading.
Stud clad plausible hoodrats. Signing off for a good night sleep. Shalom!
(i) Monday, Tuesday : School as usual. Workloads piling of as of the usual. Piles sparking riot I see. I need major retail therapy. Interpreting darn lines of American History ain't easy I tell you! Almost invited headache over for night stays along side with the cold. (ii) Wednesday : School as usual and a little movie trivia after school. School of Rock was on. Seen it a lot of times yet still see it like it's my first. Heh. Scantily clad merrily rocking selves. (iii) Thursday : Joy of the week as school for the week was over. Dinner in Margiano's. Stomach bloated as a result. I'm going fat. (hell no!) How 35 Dollars could do you damage eyh? (iv) Friday : Vietnamese for dinner and Chinese New Year Celebration Performance in Touhill Performing Art Centre in North Campus. (v) Saturday : Plans are still in process. Day off, a sure thing. (vi) Sunday : Lincoln's Birthday Celebration in Missouri History Museum and museum parading.
Stud clad plausible hoodrats. Signing off for a good night sleep. Shalom!
No comments:
Post a Comment