Tuesday, July 29, 2008

drooling donkeys.

cant love the aircond and NET more than I do at this rate, providing the hot weather and so-so-bugging-slow net (I had to). awkward yet explicitly stunning. fatuously false move to attend classes. especially LAW. oh good Lord. puan, I hope you’d get well soon! we miss all your macho police officer-inspecting-convicts style of question asking. (ehem)
imaginary conversation took place in my head. amorous conversation followed by awkward silences embraced by a smile. perhaps I was contemplating whether if I was sane to smile so feverishly about my loved ones' death. it’s some sort of metaphor of course. nobody I love is deceased surely! choi!
God willing Id have a good day frolicking with the god damned LAW later today. but since class has been canceled, hello Lucas Scott! *grins* Ill walk down my rusty old self and bug whoever who’s never tired of my obsession of paranoia over certain consents. consent? hell. make it ‘delicacies’! not. the most random people make me happiest. Smile smile lads and lasses!

lesbians for life.

side note : (i) boyfriend, i miss you! (mother too. heh) (ii) ili baby, you go girl! CHILOLOEYCHA, stop bugging, start begging. we dont do e-bitch slapping. oh, please. shoo you darn witch!

3 comments: