I wish it could just freeze at one point.
Just so I could rewind and undo the mistakes I did.
I want life to be meaningful,
Yet I fail to do so.
At some point in time, I feel so happy.
So happy that I ignore the bad.
But like they say we can never runaway forever.
That hit me.
That in life, happiness come and goes.
I don't know if you'd appreciate me in the future.
But for now, I know this is real.
I don't know how long this would last,
But for now, I'd appreciate every minute of us being together.
Sometimes I say or do things that hurts or annoy you,
But I hope you know, that I didn't mean to do so.
You're currently reading si adlynn's craps.
Well, don't stop.
It might just get interesting.
Well, don't stop.
It might just get interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment