Monday, September 21, 2009

20092009.

Time drifts off, it's a swift, halts for none, unapologetic.

There are bits of me that are inertly clinging to the earlier months, sampling "stuck in transition" true to word. But I ain't no fan of melancholic jabs (it throws me off sync), hence.. lighter things ahead.
Eid falls on 20th Sept 2009, which makes it magically 20092009. Yet, nothing feels magical much somehow. Same old same old Eid. Even the food doesn't intrigue me like it used to. Gee. I'm sad. It once clasped festive faces, thrills and frills of traditional duds, hardcore rounds on the fireworks, but.. it has lost a bit of magic, no? Hang on, what's with this 'magic' word I keep on repeating anyway?
Right, what's on the plate for me : (i) More hopes on lavish Eid plans to be spent on. Movies at the mall sounds comforting too. Hurm. (ii) Concealing imploding euphoria on planning plans with le femmes. (iii) In mission of searching for good food to turn self on with. Gee. Real sad-o-masochist I am. Must work on that neutral face, stat..

Have a good eid people!

No comments:

Post a Comment